Webbs

Webbs

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 10 in Sweden Day 19 from Boulder

A lot has happened. Mostly I've struggled to try and post pictures. I'm sure I'll figure it out and mostly I just want to get started. We took off twice from our neighborhood cause Zuni forgot her flipflops......that was just the beginning. Or the end really. The packing and the cleaning was epic in the most literal way. I had 2 magical friends and then there were at least 3 more still who come with more magic and 10 still who supported in and out with their own ways. My 2 first top saviors literally cleaned my kitchen, Lizi Watt cleaned what I had dreaded for months like she was born to do it in between family and insane performance and rehearsals, you must have glorious things coming your way for you service to us. And Guen Donahue spent days cleaning and helping in so many ways including child rearing and then slammed dunked the most amazing deed by taking our food and then surprising us by making us amazing road food:) And then our neighbors who kept lending a hand and solving problems. At one point Kathy found me walking in circles starring off into the distance and all I could say was I don't know if it's ever going to end and I don't know where to start, she led me back into the house and started picking up stuff and asking me questions, slowly things disappeared and magic accured.
I cried all the way to Kansas. After saying bye to everyone and our neighbors who effectively have been our family for the last 7 years. I thought what the fuck have we/I done. This is perfect, these people are so wonderful why are we leaving. But after the hellish/and fun ride we took across the country I was so happy to arrive in our little swedish paradise and next time I'll tell you the rest. But just to not leave you hanging too much, I'm glad we moved but I just miss you terribly and so far the change is big, but feels just perfect at the same time.
I love my niece and am so glad to be near her and my family.
Today was rainy here and we made a veggie garden!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment